Start your day with a sunrise hot air balloon flight with Balloon Aloft Canberra and then see Monet’s masterpiece “Impression Sunrise”.
Until 1 September 2019, Balloon Aloft Canberra are offering a very special rate which includes a ticket* to the National Gallery of Australia’s Monet Impression Sunrise exhibition for just
- $300 per person (valued at $352 weekdays or $402 weekends)
- $200 per child aged 6-12 years (valued at $240 weekdays or $280 weekends)
(Children 13+ are at the adult rate)
CONDITIONS for this offer
Offer valid until 1 September. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Passengers must phone Balloon Aloft Canberra on 02 6249 8660 and quote discount code MONET19P to book at this special rate.
*Your ticket to the NGA’s Monet: Expression Sunrise Exhibition is for a standard entry. Accompanied children up to 16 years will not require a ticket to the exhibition. If the flight is cancelled due to unsuitable conditions, the value of any NGA Monet ticket issued will be deducted from your refund.
All flights are early morning and include:
· Approximate 45-60 minute balloon flight over/around Canberra (depending on the wind direction)
· Australian sparkling wine and/or fruit juice after the flight
· Complete flight and ground insurance
· In-flight photography on most flights – 1 digital photo included
· A flight certificate
· Flights depart daily, weather permitting
An optional full buffet breakfast after the flight is available at the Hyatt’s Promenade Cafe. This may be purchased on the morning of the flight.